This is my pre-cycle stats and workout routine to give us a baseline on what my gains will be during my various cycles over the next couple of years. I would rotate the weight training to be higher weights/lower reps to lower weights/higher reps month to month.
- Late 30′s
- 235 lbs
- High Body Fat
Previous Training Cycle:
- 3-5 times a week
- Weight training
- Mon: chest and triceps / 30 mins of cardio
- Tues: Legs and abs / 45 mins of cardio
- Weds: back and biceps / 30 mins of cardio
- Thurs: Cardio only for 1 hour
- Fri: shoulders and abs / 1 hour cardio
- Sat: off
- Sun: off
- 30-60 mins
- EFX machine high impact
- Incline fast walking low impact
- 20 minute run 10 minute walk alternating high impact.
- Pre-load drink.
Here I am gonna put my baseline weight on some of my staple exercises. None of these are max weight, just my highest weight I work up to on any given exercise.Abs I never try to do any weight I cant do 20 or so reps at.
Baseline exercises weights.
- Bench press: 215lbs
- Incline dumbbell press: 45lbs
- Machine pull downs: 225lbs
- Standing row: 150lbs
- One arm bent dumbbell row: 65lbs
- Squat: 275lbs
- Sitting crunch machine: 100lbs X30
- Barbell preacher curl: 80lbs
- triceps rope/bar press: 80lbs